2016 JHS Alpine Reverb is in excellent condition and perfect playing order. Comes with the original box. Velcro has been added to the bottom.
The Alpine is JHSs spring reverb-esque offering. An evolution of Sky Pedals Cloud 9, the Alpine sports the same spacious ambience in a simple-to-tweak stompbox. If you want a realistic spring reverb or washed out layers, the Alpine does it and more. The pedals most potent weapon is its Shift control, which lets you switch between two reverb settings on the fly. We then sprinkled on a heaping serving of JHS magic, adding an onboard effects loop, optional true bypass switching, and more. In a world full of reverb pedals, we are proud to offer up a highly tweakable, versatile, and inspiring solution for ambience fans everywhere.
With the Alpine, youll get a springy reverb with a sound all its own. Dialing the sound in couldnt be easier, thanks to a straightforward set of controls. And we think youll especially dig the Depth knob - taking you from a small room to a cavern with the twist of your wrist.
- Controls for Reverb, Highs, and Length take your tone from subtle springiness to more enveloping ambiance
- We added a Depth control. Think of it this way: it lets you change the depth of the canyon you are playing guitar in
- Highs control has been slightly re-voiced to add a touch of sparkle
What sets the Alpine apart from a crowded field is its ability to deliver two different reverb settings with the tap of a footswitch. The top-mounted Shift control lets you instantly go from mild to cavernous on the fly.
- Shift control dials in a second reverb setting that is accessed with an onboard footswitch
- No menus here. Setting up your two sounds is as easy as turning a few knobs
- LED indicator tells you which sound is active
- EFX Loop (via TRS splitter) that allows placement of any effect on reverb tails only
- Internal switch changes from buffered to true-bypass operation. In true bypass the trail will cut off when the pedal is disengaged
- Depth control adds weight and dimension to your reverb tails